Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome to Primary@work!

Good day everyone! I thought of making a new blog, Primary@work, wherein I can post ideas, outputs, and everything under the sun --having the primary goals of the LDS church in mind. I may not be too equipped with knowledge on how I can possibly do this, but I know that as time goes by, my crafty skills will improve which I can share my ideas with the other primary leaders across the globe.


I'm using various digital scrapbook programs for this project. As a start, here are two of my finished products, which are logos that I intend to use in this blog. 


1st try :)
2nd finished product
I chose to use the second logo because I intend to use this blog as creative as I can and post pictures of hand-made, budget-friendly and easy crafts that the children and I will be doing. 


Welcome to Primary@work and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment