Friday, February 3, 2012

Primary Baptism

Three children will be baptized tomorrow and I need to prepare a small talk for this wonderful occasion. I was actually thinking of new and creative ways on how I can deliver my talk, with topic "Living Testimony". It's nice to know that there are a lot of resources that can help us members to learn and ponder on different topics that will also enable us to strengthen our testimony in the church.

Aside from my talk, I have come across these primary baptism certificates that I will be printing for them. Please note that these certificates do not intend to replace the baptismal certificates that the church has. I got this from the same site that I have linked in my blog before, melonheadsldsillustrating.





In the same site, you will also find cute primary advancement certificates!

Happy printing! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment